Healthcare facilities must set the bar high to meet exacting cleaning requirements. Your patients and staff demand a healthy and safe environment. What’s more, clean, well-kept facilities are essential to support your institution’s image. Clean Management’s team of experts is specially trained to meet the unique and complex cleaning requirements for physician offices, medical clinics, and walk-in centers in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
From carpet cleaning in your lobby to disinfecting your treatment rooms, we will work around your facility’s schedule to maintain a safe and sanitized medical setting. Count on Clean Management (CMI) to deliver specialized cleaning services so your patients remain confident about the care they are receiving in your facility.
Here's how CMI delivers cost-efficient cleaning solutions and consistent, quality results:
- Sanitizing critical & non-critical areas, including carpet cleaning
- Surface disinfection & infection control following universal precautions
- Laboratory & clean room cleaning
- Using EPA-approved, hospital-grade cleaning products
- Safety & security regulatory compliance with a focus on blood-borne pathogens